Friday, November 30, 2007

If It Ain't Broke, Break It

My first effort at blogging came when I wanted to honor the memory of my first wife Mary, called home to Heaven by cancer. I later added a second blog with (eek!) political and religious topics. The Blogspot people provided me a welcome outlet for things I wanted to say.

Then Google came along, took them over, and proceeded to lock me out of my own house, as it were. I have been unable to post in my original blogs ("Faithful In Adversity" and "Anti-Nonsense Alerts") for a long time now. At last I have decided to pretend I'm a newcomer. I'msure Google doesn't know the difference, since in my experience they completely ignore any and all requests for technical support. If I can just get back into the blogosphere, that will be something. Google owes me this much. I will be trying to copy past writings here, and posting new stuff as I have time. The time question revolves around my SECOND wife, Janalee, who has various needs that cannot be ignored. Not dying this time, just has disabilities.

JOSEPH RICHARD RAVITTS (pronounced "RAY-vitts")

No comments: