Thursday, May 27, 2010

Followup on Linda

No, I won't be marrying her. Linda herself has acknowledged that we are very different in our interests and priorities--which doesn't make her a bad person, but makes US a poor combination. The more so, since she has still MORE ailments than I realized at the start, and MY ailments (chiefly high blood pressure) would be aggravated by having full-time responsibility for her welfare. I do, however, find SOME things I can do at times to assist her in her difficulties.

My colleagues in the Colorado Renaissance Festival were told at our first meeting of the season that I was "in a relationship." None of them read this blog. I will, for the time being, NOT be telling them about the "cancellation" between Linda and me. As long as they think I'm still involved with someone, I can enjoy friendly conversations with the women but not be perceived as hitting on them.

No comments: