Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Satire MayBe Funny, But Sexual Harassment Isn't


These parody lyrics go to the tune of Joe Walsh's song "Life's Been Good," but the message is not directed against Joe Walsh himself unless he joins the current sick movement. My target (no pun intended) is any entertainer who, by refusing to perform in a place, tries to force people to agree that men should be allowed to invade women's restrooms.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I am a has-been who's older than dirt;
I want my fame back, no matter who's hurt.
Good as a Grammy is being p.c.,
So every tranny is precious to me.

Women's rights became old-fashioned when the new fad began,
Oh yeah.
Ladies have to share the restroom with a cross-dressing man;
This trend works for me so far!

North Carolina wants girls to be safe;
I'll say their minds run on bigoted faith.
I'll take my stand with transgender voyeurs;
We'll change the meaning of "his" and of "hers."

Women's rights became old-fashioned when the new fad began,
Oh yeah.
Now we see pretended women with a camera in hand;
This trend works for me so far!

Time was when women could cry gender war
If men just had a swimsuit calen-dar.
Now girls are losing the ground they had gained,
All so that psychos will never be pained.

Now America's a witness at the scene of this crime,
Oh yeah.
I don't care about the damage done, I just care that I'm
Going to be a p.c. star!

                   
                       
               

No comments: