Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In Fairness to the Left

Although some liberals want to believe that persons like
me refuse ever to see anything wrong with private enterprise,
it is not so.

Some weeks ago, I was listening to a bit of Air America, and
Robert Kennedy Jr. was denouncing the Chevron Oil Corporation
for dumping toxic chemicals, untreated, right into the water
supply of many South American towns. He told of numerous people
and domestic animals being poisoned because of this criminal
negligence. From what I heard, I see no way anyone could get
away with faking this report for long; so I do believe that
Kennedy was telling the truth.

Contrary to stereotyping, social conservatives do not actually
desire to see the whole biosphere incurably poisoned. So if it
takes a liberal to expose this particular crime, go for it!

No comments: